Senior management at PROYME Ingeniería y Construcción, S.L.U. , a company working in the construction sector, including:
- LAND MOVEMENT AND PERFORATIONS
- BRIDGES, VIADUCTS AND LARGE STRUCTURES
- HYDRAULIC CONSTRUCTIONS
- ROADS AND RUNWAYS
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
- MECHANICAL INSTALLATIONS
- SPECIALS (painting and metallization, gardening and plantations)
establishes an integrated management policy based on norms ISO UNE EN 9001:2008, ISO UNE EN 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 whose basic aims are:
- The continuous improvement of the management system
- Commitment to the prevention of contamination
- Commitment to improving performance regarding health and safety, as well as to prevent health damage and deterioration.
With the aim of achieving these goals, the system established the measures required for:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and the real fulfilment of requirements.
- Minimising the negative impact on the environment by controlling and reducing waste, atmospheric emissions, noise, waste waters and the consumption of natural resources as a result of its activities.
- Ensuring the identification of dangers, risk assessment and risk control.
- Promoting worker consultation and participation in all themes related to quality, the environment and health and safety at work.
- Encouraging our collaborators and suppliers so that they:
- introduce Quality improvements in their products and services
- raise worker awareness regarding environmental matters
- foment worker health and safety
Collaborating with them and coordinating joint efforts in order to make them part of our MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- Fulfil current legal requirements as well as those that the organisation subscribes to.
- Try to transmit this policy to our workers and develop communication regarding the environment and health and safety in the organisation, both upstream and downstream.
- This policy is appropriate for the nature, magnitude of health and safety risks in work and the environmental impacts of the organisation.
- This policy is available to any external interested party (clients, neighbours, administrations, Other Prevention Services, Works Committee, Sub contractors, etc.) who wish to consult it.